- Questions; Contacting UnHide; Reporting Violations.
1443 North Kings Rd Los Angeles, CA 90069
- User Consent.
- A Note About Children.
We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has submitted Personal Data to UnHide, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
- A Note to Users Outside of the United States.
Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding the processing of Personal Data may be less protective than the laws in your country. By providing your data, you consent to such processing and transfer.
- Types of Data We Collect.
"Personal Data" means data that, by itself, allows someone to identify or contact you as an individual, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. "Anonymous Data" means data that does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons and that is not associated with or linked to Personal Data. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
- Information You Provide to Us.
- We may collect your e-mail address and password when you create an account to log in to our network ("Account").
- When you order products or gift cards on our Site, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information, and shipping address information.
- If you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, we will collect your e-mail address.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in your e-mail to us, in order to send you a reply.
- We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Site or Services that state that Personal Data is being collected.
- Information You Provide to Social Networking Sites.
- Information Collected via Technology.
- Information Collected by Our Servers.
To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) may collect information from your computer or device, including but not limited to:
- The date and time of your visit and the web pages and content you view and links you click on while navigating within our Services;
- Information about the type of content accessed via our Services;
- The site you visited before and after visiting our Site;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address (a numerical address assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so that other computers connected to the Internet can communicate with your browser online) that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- Search terms you enter using our Services or on a referral site;
- Unique identifiers, including non-global mobile device identification numbers;
- Information about your device such as your device type, screen size, browser type, language and other settings, memory capacity, plug-ins, Internet domain, TCP configuration parameters, operating system, carrier code, time zone and the names, versions and package IDs of software installed on your device; and
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other tracking technologies (see additional descriptions of these terms below).
- Pixel Tags.
In addition, we use "Pixel Tags" (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages and e-mail messages. We may use Pixel Tags to collect information about your interactions with our email messages, such as the links you click on and whether you open or forward a message, the date and time of these interactions and the device you use to read emails.
- Do Not Track.
We do not currently respond to "do not track" signals from web browsers.
- Analytics Services.
- Information Collected from You About Others.
- If you send a gift card to a third party, we will collect both your and the third party’s name and e-mail address in order to send the third party an electronic gift card.
- If you decide to invite a third party to purchase our products, we will collect your and the third party’s name, e-mail address, and/or social media account username in order to send a promotional message to the third party. We rely upon you to obtain whatever consents from the third party that may be required by law to allow us to contact the third party. You or the third party may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the removal of this information from our database. To make the referral process easier, we provide you the opportunity to import contact information directly from your address book. With your permission, we will access your address book and import your contacts’ information to facilitate the referral process. The communication that is sent to your friends may come from your e-mail address or social media account so that your friends know that you want to invite them to visit our Site
- Use of Your Personal Data
- General Use.
In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make or to aid us in serving you better. We and our authorized service providers may use your Personal Data in various ways, including to:
- facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Site and Services;
- provide the products and Services you request;
- measure and analyze audience traffic and improve the quality of your experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security, or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials and for other marketing purposes;
- help recognize you as a previous visitor and save and remember your preferences and settings and deliver to you appropriate interest-based content;
- understand whether our users read email messages and click on links within those messages;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, comply with applicable law and enforce our Terms of Service; and
- for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
- User Testimonials.
We often receive testimonials and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our products and Services. We occasionally publish such content. When we publish this content, we may identify our users by their social media account usernames and publish their social media account profile pictures.
- Creation of Anonymous Data.
We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
- Disclosure of Your Personal Data.
- Third-Party Service Providers.
- Corporate Restructuring.
- Other Disclosures.
- Disclosure to Third Party Companies
We may enter into agreements with companies that provide our Services by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website or companies that offer their products and/or services on our website ("Third Party Companies"). A Third Party Company may want access to Personal Data that we collect from its customers. As a result, we may disclose your Personal Data to a Third Party Company; however, we will not disclose your Personal Data to any Third Party Company for the Third Party Company's own direct marketing purposes, unless you have "optedin" by following the instructions we provide to allow such disclosure. If you have optedin to receive e-mail communications from a Third Party Company and later wish to discontinue receipt of these e-mails, please contact the Third Party Company directly to update your preferences. The privacy policies of these Third Party Companies may apply to the use and disclosure of your Personal Data that we collect and disclose to such Third Party Companies. Because we do not control the privacy practices of our Third Party Companies, you should read and understand their privacy policies.] Notice to California residents – your California privacy rights California residents who have provided personal data to UnHide may request information about whether we have disclosed personal information to any third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. In general, if we have made such a disclosure of personal data, upon receipt of a request by a California customer, we are required to provide a list of all third parties to whom personal data was disclosed in the preceding calendar year, as well as a list of the categories of personal data that were disclosed. California customers may request further information about our compliance with this law by e-mailing email@example.com. Please note that we are required to respond to one request per California customer each year and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this e-mail address.
- Third-Party Payment Processing.
For online payments using credit, debit, Apple Pay, PayPal, Venmo and/or Automated Clearing House (ACH) payouts, we use the payment services of Stripe (https://stripe.com) and Braintree Payments (https://www.braintreepayments.com"). To simplify the ordering process for you on your next order, we save the last four digits of your credit card, the expiration date of your credit card, the credit card type, your first and last name, your shipping and billing address, and a token identifier to match your information to your full credit card number, which is stored by our payment services. We do not store your full credit card number or your CVV2 number (the 3 to 4 digit security code on your card). We do not have access to your full credit card number, PayPal, Venmo or Apple Pay data stored by Stripe or Braintree Payments. For more information on how payments are handled, and to understand the data security and privacy protections afforded to such information, please refer tohttps://stripe.com/us/privacy and https://www.braintreepayments.com/legal
- Third-Party Websites.
- Your Choices Regarding Information.
You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Service:
- Email Communications.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies for any of the purposes described above, you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Site or all functionality of the Services. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided above.
- De-Linking SNS.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to have your SNS account linked to your Account, please refer to the privacy settings of the SNS to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between our Services and your social media account.
- Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data.
Except for payment information, you may change any of your Personal Data stored in your Account by editing your Personal Data within your Account or by sending an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment information stored by UnHide as described in Section 8 cannot be edited. If you wish to edit such payment information, you will need to delete the payment information and add new payment information. Payment information may only be deleted if you do not have an active subscription at the time you submit a deletion request. When you request deletion of your Personal Data by us, we will remove the display of such Personal Data so that you will no longer see such data in your Account. However, we may retain your information for record keeping, auditing, fraud prevention, and similar purposes.